Contacts » Student Transfers

Student Transfers

Poway Unified School District Board Policy (PUSD) allows for transfers within and from outside the PUSD boundaries. There are two different types of transfers:  A Request for Intradistrict Transfer (Form PP-126) is used to transfer from your school of residence to another school within the PUSD boundaries. Once complete, the form may be mailed to PUSD Student Attendance and Discipline Office, located at the District office: 15250 Avenue of Science, San Diego, CA, 92128.

The Application For Interdistrict Attendance Permit, San Diego County Office of Education Form 341, which is available at in our Student Attendance and Discipline Office, is used to transfer from a district outside of PUSD into one of our school sites. The process for transferring from another district into PUSD should begin at the district office of the student’s residence. The district of residence needs to release the student before PUSD can accept the student into one of our school sites. You may find more information regarding this type of transfer in the “FAQ about Residency and Transfers” .


Please Note: Potential Moves out of Connect Academy/Independent Study

If there comes a time when you wish to leave Connect Academy and return to a brick and mortar school site, it will be based on seat availability at your school of residence. If your school of residence does not have an open seat in the respective grade level you will be placed at another PUSD site with seat availability. Please complete this withdrawal request form.